A new poll released by Pew Research contains bad news for Beijing Biden, finding that America’s unfavorable views of China are at an all-time high.
Some highlights include:
- Seventy-three percent of American adults have a negative view of the communist country, a 26-percent increase since 2018.
- Two-thirds of respondents said China has done a bad job handling COVID-19.
- Seventy-eight percent said China is at least somewhat to blame for the spread of the pandemic.
- More than one in four Americans consider China an “enemy.”
- Sixty percent see Chine as a “competitor.”
Throughout his 47 years as a Washington politician, Joe Biden ignored the threat China posed, putting American jobs and American national security at risk.
Biden’s priorities are in stark contrast to those of the Trump Administration in regard to China.
If the free world doesn’t change communist China, communist China will surely change us,” Secretary of State Pompeo said. “Securing our freedoms from the Chinese Communist Party is the mission of our time, and America is perfectly positioned to lead it because our founding principles give us that opportunity.”