As we commemorate Hispanic Heritage Month, the Trump Administration is working to uplift Hispanic communities across America by delivering jobs and economic opportunity.
Before the Coronavirus pandemic, Hispanic Americans saw historically low unemployment numbers and expanded access to education and job training.
Earlier this year, President Trump launched the White House Hispanic Prosperity Initiative and Interagency Working Group to deliver Hispanic Americans support in their pursuit of the American dream.
How the Hispanic American community is thriving under the Trump Administration:
- More than 3.3 million jobs gained back in 4 months
- Unemployment dropped by 8.4% since April
- Delivered forgivable small business loans through the Paycheck Protection Program
- Homeownership among Hispanic Americans reached a record high
- Established nearly 9,000 Opportunity Zones to bring investments and jobs to disadvantaged communities; 9 million Hispanic Americans live in Opportunity Zones.
President Trump will continue to enact policies that embolden Americans of every decree and background.
This month we reflect on the many ways Hispanic Americans have enriched our communities and celebrate their continued successes.