As the campaign season trudges on, Joe Biden realizes there are fewer and fewer days he can call a lid at 9:00 am.
As a result, America is able to see for themselves who Joe Biden really is. And to be honest, Joe Biden can’t even answer that question for himself.
When he hit the campaign trail on a Monday, he found himself in a spiral of gaffe after gaffe.
Learn more about Joe Biden’s no good, very bad day.
- Joe Biden told 56% of Americans to vote for President Trump:
Reporter: 56% of Americans said that they are better off today than they were 4 years ago under the Obama-Biden admin. Why should they vote for you?
Biden: Well if they think that, they probably shouldn’t.
- Even though President Trump has only run for office once in his life, Joe Biden claimed he won the states of Florida and Ohio TWICE.
- Biden expressed his excitement about speaking in Erie, Pennsylvania while in Toledo, OH.
- During his speech in Toledo, Biden said he was running as “a proud Democrat for the Senate.” (And this is not the first time Biden has made this mistake.
- Rounding off a rough event in Toledo, Biden told his (small group of) supporters to visit Iwill.com/OH, which is a website that does not exist.
- When Biden couldn’t remember Senator Romney’s name, he referred to him as “The senator, a Mormon.”
- Biden also referred to former U.S Senator Ted Kennedy as former Klansman and Biden mentor Robert Byrd.
No wonder former White House doctors are questioning Biden’s mental fitness. It’s clear that wherever he is, Joe’s not all there.