Despite every effort by the liberal media and their fellow Democrats to suppress the story, the truth still came out proving how Joe Biden used the office of the Vice President to enrich himself and his family.
Two weeks ago, the New York Post published a series of emails obtained from Joe’s son Hunter’s harddrive proving Joe lied when he claimed he had no knowledge of or involvement in Hunter’s corrupt overseas business dealings.
And once the first story dropped, more and more evidence of Joe’s duplicity came to light.
The newest, and arguably the most compelling, proof came last night during an interview with Hunter’s former business partner Tony Bobulinski.
Not only did Bobulinski provide first-hand, on the record testimony, but he also provided a tape recording, texts, emails, and business records as supporting evidence for his claims about the Biden family’s systematic use of Joe Biden’s power and position to enrich themselves.
Here are nine key moments from that interview:
1. CARLSON: He’s — and this is a company with direct connections to the communist government of China — so the former vice president has said he had no knowledge whatsoever of his son’s business dealings and was not involved in them at all. But this sounds like direct involvement in them.
BOBULINSKI: Yeah. That’s a blatant lie. When he states that, that is a blatant lie. Obviously the world’s aware that I attended the debate last Thursday, and in that debate, he made a specific statement around questions around this from the president, and I’ll be honest with you; I almost stood up and screamed liar and walked out, because I was shocked that after four days or five days that they prepped for this, that the Biden family is taking that position to the world.
And once again, I’m irrelevant in this discussion. I just was brought in to run this company and have been exposed to all of this fact, and I believe the American people should see this fact.
I would have much preferred the Biden family go on record and define these facts to the American people and the globe versus me sitting here having a discussion with you on it.
2. Bobulinski: In that meeting — remember, I’m the son of a naval officer. I’m a naval officer — was a naval officer myself. And because I held a Q clearance, which is the equivalent of a top-secret clearance, we’re audited every year.
So if you receive a gift, I think the — the barrier was $25, anything larger than $25 we had to disclose it to the government. Because obviously, anybody with a clearance the government is watching that they’re not influenced by the Russians, the Iranians, the Chinese, and stuff like that.
So as I was listening to Jim walk through this — I have a big heart, if you talk to anybody who knows me, they would weigh-in on that. I’m a kind person.
And I’m — I’m thinking about the Biden family, like, how are they doing this? I know Joe decided not to run in 2016, but what if he ran in the future? Aren’t they taking political risk or headline risk?
And I remember looking at Jim Biden and saying, how are you guys getting away with this, like, aren’t you concerned?
And he — he looked at me and he laughed a little bit and said plausible deniability.
3. Bobulinski: In that email, there’s a statement where they go through the equity; Jim Biden’s referenced as you know 10 percent, doesn’t say Biden it says Jim. And then it has 10 percent for the big guy held by H.
I one thousand percent sit here and know that the big guy is referencing Joe Biden. That’s crystal clear to me because I lived it. I met with the former vice president in person multiple times, and I had been meeting and talking with Hunter Biden and Jim Biden and Rob Walker and James Gilliar.
4. CARLSON: So Joe Biden is vetoing your plan for putting stricter governance in the company. I mean — and it’s right here in the emails.
BOBULINSKI: Yes, Tucker, I want to be very careful in front of the American people. That is not me writing that. That is not me claiming that. That is Hunter Biden writing on his own phone, typing in that I spoke with my chairman, referencing his father. If the world thinks that my chairman is not his father, then Hunter Biden would come forward and go on record and state to the world.
5. Bobulinski: The BD family is the Biden family. And notice they didn’t say we’re loaning that money to Oneida Holdings or we’re loaning that money to Tony Bobulinski or we’re loaning that money to James Gilliar or Rob Walker. They, once again, not a document generated by me, a document generated by CEFC, that they’re loaning that money to the Biden family.
6. CARLSON: What are the implications of this going forward? If Joe Biden is elected president, which could very well happen, how does this constrain his ability to deal with China?
BOBULINSKI: Are you asking for my personal opinion?
CARLSON: I am. I’m asking for your opinion, as someone who’s worked with the Chinese.
BOBULINSKI: So, I think Joe Biden and the Biden family are compromised. Obviously, I’d reference that I held a Q clearance, you’re briefed on compromise and who you’re able to talk with and deal and do business with.
And I just don’t see, given the history here and the facts, how Joe can’t be influenced in some manner based on the history that they have here with CEFC and stuff like that. So as a citizen and an American taxpayer, I’m very, very concerned.
7. Bobiulinski: You know, as I referenced earlier, I’m only sitting here because they have not — not only have they not gone on record, they’ve denied it and they’ve tarred my family name and a long history of serving this country — and have other congressmen out talking about Russian disinformation.
I held a top-secret clearance from the NSA and the DOE. I served this country for four years in one of the most elite environments in the world, Naval Nuclear Power Training Command.
And to have a congressman out there speaking about Russian disinformation or Joe Biden at a — at a public debate referencing Russian disinformation, when he knows he sat face-to-face with me, that I was — traveled around the world with his son and his brother, to say that and associate that with my name is absolutely disgusting to me.
8. CARLSON: The Biden family knew that you were going public with this. And you spoke to Rob Walker about it – again, the self-described Biden family representative – and Biden family, meaning Joe Biden as well – what was his response when you let him know that you were going public with this?
BOBULINSKI: Trying to coach me. Trying to sort of say, hey, we don’t want to do that, we don’t want press trucks out in front of our house. I’m going to have to move, I could lose my job, and all of that – you know, I’m not trying to cause harm to anyone in this situation –
BOBULINSKI: — let alone Rob Walker and his family, James Gilliar and his family.
But basically, Rob’s position was, if you go on record with all these facts, you’ll bury all of us.
9. CARLSON: I just want to restate this, you are not a grifter, you are not someone who’s selling access. You’re a legitimate businessman who’s done deals in a lot of different countries.
So, I just want you to assess once more, is there anything about Hunter Biden’s personal experience, personal qualifications that would justify him doing a deal in Kazakhstan?
BOBULINSKI: Absolutely nothing. The only thing that he had was the Biden family name, and the fact that his father at one point obviously was the sitting vice president and potentially would run as a future president.