Biden claims he wants to bring American manufacturing back to our home soil, but his policies while in office are responsible for the offshoring and elimination of jobs for millions of Americans:
- Biden voted for the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), which cost the United States 850,000 jobs, and gutted American manufacturing.
- Biden led the effort to give China “most favored nation” trade status, killing millions of American jobs.
- Biden supported the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal, which would have destroyed 450,000 American jobs and shrunk U.S. GDP.
While Joe Biden says he wants to focus on “Made in America” policy, his record says otherwise:
- Biden supported China’s entry into the World Trade Organization and led the efforts to denote China with “Most Favored Nation” trading status, a move that decimated 3.7 million American jobs.
- Biden said if he becomes President he’ll surrender to China on trade, and scrap President Trump’s tariffs without any concessions.
- What remains concerning is that while Joe Biden virtue-signals on the importance of American manufacturing, he neglects to recognize the threat that China.
President Trump re-negotiated many of the disastrous trade deals that Joe Biden supported to bring back American manufacturing and promote American independence:
- President Trump got rid of the disastrous NAFTA that outsourced millions of American jobs & Joe Biden backed and replaced it with USMCA, a better deal for American workers, manufacturers, and farmers that will incite strong economic growth and more jobs.
- President Trump achieved a Phase One Trade Agreement with China.
- President Trump fulfilled his promise to renegotiate the United States-Korea Free Trade Agreement (KORUS), providing a boost to American auto exports.
- President Trump fulfilled his promise to withdraw from the disastrous Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
- President Trump negotiated two tremendous deals with Japan to boost America’s agricultural and digital trade with the world’s third largest economy.
The Bottom Line: The Biden-Obama so-called “recovery” failed to bring back American manufacturing jobs, they lost 192,000 on their watch. Meanwhile, the Trump Administration has created more than half a million manufacturing jobs, through his trade negotiations and pro-growth economic policies